Add this to your application's
dependencies: dotenv: github: gdotdesign/cr-dotenv
Dotenv file example
# Comments can be included for context # MY_VARIABLE=my-value # Empty Lines are also ignored # ANOTHER_VAR=awesome-value
To load a file named
require "dotenv" # The default file is ".env" Dotenv.load ".env-file"
See the API docs for more examples.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/gdotdesign/cr-dotenv/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request