A Github API wrapper for Crystal. Currently a work in progress, so don't use it for anything outside experimentation. Documentation is yet to be written.
- [x] Turn
- [ ] Implement a way to create complete requests.
- [ ] Add OAuth and access token based authentication.
- [ ] ~~Create a config system and pass a config object to all methods/classes.~~ Initialize parameters suffice.
- [ ] Add tests for all classes and functions.
- [ ] Add documentation for all parts of the public API.
Add the dependency to your
dependencies: github-cr: github: arnavb/github-cr
TODO: Write usage instructions here
TODO: Write development instructions here
- Fork it (https://github.com/arnavb/github-cr/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Arnav Borborah - creator and maintainer