Inotify bindings for Crystal language.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: inotify: github: petoem/inotify.cr version: 1.0.1
require "inotify" # To watch a file or directory ... watcher = Inotify.watch "/path/to/file.txt" do |event| # your awesome logic end # ... for 10 seconds. sleep 10.seconds watcher.close
Note: You have to run something in the main fiber or else your program will exit.
More documentation can be found here.
To enable logging to
STDOUT using environment variables, follow the instructions in the api docs. Use log source
inotify and severity level
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- petoem Michael Petö - creator, maintainer