This project is still new. Guides will be posted when things are more complete.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: lucky_inflector: github: luckyframework/lucky_inflector
require "lucky_inflector" LuckyInflector::Inflector.pluralize("word") # "words" LuckyInflector::Inflector.singularize("categories") # "category"
- Fork it ( https://github.com/luckyframework/lucky_inflector/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
To run the tests:
- Run the tests with
- paulcsmith Paul Smith - creator, maintainer
- actsasflinn Flinn Mueller - contributor
Thanks & attributions
- Inflector is based on Rails. Thank you to the Rails team!