CrystalShards.org is a multi-site index for crystalshards hosted all over the public internet. It aims to grow the community and expose useful tools to Crystal Application and Library developers.
To run crystalshards.org for local development you can use sentry.
To run the server:
To run the indexer:
./dev/sentry -c .sentry.job_runner.yml
The following are roadmap items for the CrystalShards.org website. Contributors are welcome.
- [x] Parity with the old CrystalShards.org
- [x] GitHub indexing
- [x] Dependency Linking
- [x] Search
- [x] Author Showcase
- [ ] Shard Donation Links
- [ ] GitLab indexing
- [ ] Bitbucket indexing
- [ ] Tags
- [ ] Hosted Shard Documentation
- Fork it (https://github.com/your-github-user/crystalshards.org/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request