Wordsmith is a library for pluralizing, ordinalizing, singularizing and doing other fun and useful things with words.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: wordsmith: github: luckyframework/wordsmith version: ~> 0.2
require "wordsmith" Wordsmith::Inflector.pluralize("word") # "words" Wordsmith::Inflector.singularize("categories") # "category"
- Fork it ( https://github.com/crystal-loot/wordsmith/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
To run the tests:
- Run the tests with
Thanks & attributions
- Inflector is based on Rails. Thank you to the Rails team!