A small library for capturing stdios written in Crystal.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: stdio: github: mosop/stdio
require "stdio" out, err = Stdio.capture do |io| STDOUT.puts ":)" STDERR.puts ":(" [io.out.gets, io.err.gets] end puts out # prints ":)" puts err # prints ":("
- Fork it ( https://github.com/mosop/stdio/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- mosop - creator, maintainer