A fork of the kemal-flash library that I created because the original not working anymore and has not received any updates for a long time.
kemal-flash provides a way to pass temporary information between actions. Anything
that's placed in the flash will be cleared out at the end of the next action.
kemal-session. Make sure
kemal-session is included before including
Add this to your application's
dependencies: kemal-flash: github: crystal-garage/kemal-flash branch: develop
require "kemal" require "kemal-session" require "kemal-flash" get "/" do |env| env.flash["notice"] = "welcome" end get "/check_flash" do |env| env.flash["notice"]? end
- Fork it ( https://github.com/crystal-garage/kemal-flash/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- neovintage Rimas Silkaitis - creator, maintainer
- mamantoha Anton Maminov - maintainer