A very basic setupless terminal based SQL query runner meant to be used as a developer tool to test queries against a project database.
There's an AUR package for it.
$ yay -S queryit
You need the project dependencies installed on your system:
- Termbox C library - https://github.com/nsf/termbox
- Crystal language compiler
- Shards, the crystal language package manager
$ make $ sudo make install
On a rails or amber project directory just run it, a connection will be made to the development database:
Or specify the database URI:
$ queryit --uri postgres://localhost/database
Despite of only be really tested with Postgres and SQLite, it should work with MySQL too.
- Fork it (https://github.com/hugopl/queryit/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Feature suggestions are welcome, write them in github issues.
- Hugo Parente Lima - creator and maintainer